General Food Vendor Info
- Coventryfest 2022 will be at Patriots Park on Lake Street, Coventry, CT.
- Event date is Saturday, to be rescheduled.
- Rain date is Sunday to be rescheduled.
- Vendor Gates open at 2:00 pm; set-up must be complete by 3:30 pm a half hour before gates open to the public.
- Fireworks generally start at approximately 9:00 pm.
- Booth breakdown will not be permitted until after the fireworks show is completed.
- Cut off date for application is June 1.
- One vendor parking pass per booth will be issued the day of the event. Additional parking is available at $8.00 per vehicle.
- Your help in cleaning up your area after the event will be greatly appreciated.
Food Vendor License
- Food vendors must submit a complete printed menu. This is needed because of exclusive items to be sold.
- All food vendors must also submit a Certificate of Insurance for the event.
- Food vendors must have an approved application for a food service license from Eastern Highlands Health District, 4 South Eagleville Road, Mansfield, CT 06268. Telephone: 860-429-3325, Fax: 860-429-3388
Food Vendor Prices
- 20% of all gross sales. All payments must be submitted no later than July 22, 2022.
- Electricity less than 6 amps will be provided at no added cost to the rear of each booth when requested. Electricity of 6 amps or more, or for a dedicated circuit, will require advance payment of a $50.00 fee per unit. Booth lights and extension cords are the responsibility of the Vendor.